We women have a lot to learn about simplifying our lives. We have to decide what is important and then move along at a pace that is comfortable for us. We have to develop the maturity to stop trying to prove something. We have to learn to be content with what we are." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~





Loehrmann Family Favorite Recipes

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers' Day

Someday we will look back on 'the olden days' when Lukas was 4 and I towered over him when I'd hold his hand. I am sure that by then, the days of towering, and hand holding might be over, but my love for this little boy will never grow weary. Grateful for my mom who was home for all those years of towering and hand holding!



1 comment:

Jeri said...

My favorite memories are when you were little and we'd play Strawberry Shortcake and Blueberry, make brownies, and read stories together. You were also one of the best Visiting Teaching companions I ever had! :) Enjoy your little one - kids grow up so fast!