We women have a lot to learn about simplifying our lives. We have to decide what is important and then move along at a pace that is comfortable for us. We have to develop the maturity to stop trying to prove something. We have to learn to be content with what we are." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~





Loehrmann Family Favorite Recipes

Monday, April 8, 2013

Letter "H" Week. And H-Week. Haha!

Time. Patience. Food prep. Clothing to go out. Stories. Naptimes. Vomit-- oh my gosh. So much vomit from this baby. And Tantrums from Will. But we make it places. They sleep. They play. They explore. And we try to make things start with H this week. Haferflocken (oatmeal in German), Helfen (helping), Heissluftballoon (Hot air balloon) painting. And I get paid $7.50 per hour to entertain two kids for 11 hours a day.  And since I'm writing this retrospectively, I was a sucker. But I was under the illusion that I was helping my child and hers, that I was teaching cool preschoolish things, that I was making a difference. Ahhh, the webs we weave when helping people in our congregations. I broke my cardinal rule. Don't do business with Mormons from my own congregation, or Mormons in General. Because when there's a question of ethics, more is expected because of the 13th article of faith. Sigh. 
























No comments: