We women have a lot to learn about simplifying our lives. We have to decide what is important and then move along at a pace that is comfortable for us. We have to develop the maturity to stop trying to prove something. We have to learn to be content with what we are." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~





Loehrmann Family Favorite Recipes

Thursday, February 7, 2013

My idea of FUN. Or only source?

What? My hobbies? Well, I USED to rock climb. I USED to run. I even liked it there for awhile. Hmmm, what can I say that sounds cool enough, but is actually something I do? Well, who cares. I like organizing and it's something I actually make time for. And in some moments of huge jobs like this one, I take a step back and admire the beauty of it, then post some vane picture for posterity-- of the job. Ha! Others wave those race medals around (with good cause! That's a lotta work!) and I, well... don't. But at least I carved out this one hour of this week for something to do my soul some good.






No comments: