We women have a lot to learn about simplifying our lives. We have to decide what is important and then move along at a pace that is comfortable for us. We have to develop the maturity to stop trying to prove something. We have to learn to be content with what we are." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~





Loehrmann Family Favorite Recipes

Monday, February 4, 2013

Montessori Field Trip

One day on the way home from errands, my curiosity got the best of me and I pulled into this Montessori school. I've heard things about such schools, here and there, but had never been in one to hear it/see it straight from the source. And since I was "touring their school" they let my child go right outside onto their playground to play with the other children while I looked around. I took the liberty of taking pictures while waiting. Aaaand, if I had an extra $1000 per month, I would even consider sending my child there for a couple of days a week. But I don't, and I won't.  But I took some ideas home. And some new-found knowledge about Montessori schools!











No comments: