We women have a lot to learn about simplifying our lives. We have to decide what is important and then move along at a pace that is comfortable for us. We have to develop the maturity to stop trying to prove something. We have to learn to be content with what we are." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~





Loehrmann Family Favorite Recipes

Friday, October 5, 2012

Sightings at COSTCO



I know it's been awhile since Hank passed away... the day before Lukas was born. We still think about the cute idea that Uncle Hank gave Lukas the 'high five-low five' as they passed one another. Especially with Lukas' little old man laugh. Anyways, I saw this guy hunkered over the freezer bin looking for something and poked Jared to make him because I couldn't believe it. Then he smiled when he walked by, and even stopped to talk to Lukas & Jared for a second. I felt quite the Asian tourist as I snapped a picture in the middle of Costco, knowing I'd probably rarely if ever see this man again, and this was way too crazy to not take a picture.  Anyhow. Happy Hank memory day. Sure hope he's having a ball in heaven with Shari. Lukas only knows him from pictures.

No comments: